Organic HTP Oil Containment Booms
This new product uses an all-natural, oil-only hydrophobic fiber contained in an outer polyesther net and an inner bond polypropylene sock.
- All natural oil only fiber has the capacity to absorb 13 times its own weight.
- Rope running along length of boom adds strength for deployment and retrieval.
- Strong, zinc-plated carbon steel attachment clips and rings allow you to link booms together for greater strength.
- Oil-only Natural Fiber is highly absorbent and selective in absorbing oil-based spills in a variety of environments.
- Tough outer mesh resists snags and debris while remaining pliable.
- Spun bond polypropylene skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay.
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids -- including lubricants, fuels, and cleaning agents -- without absorbing a drop of water.
- Hugs ground to confine and soak up spills on land; floats to confine and soak up spills on water.
- Can be incinerated.
See the Oil Absorbent Boom Data Sheet.