Organic HTP Oil Containment Booms
All natural, recyclable, hydrophobic oil absorbing material
This product is used to absorb / skim oil spills from all terrain and bodies of water. Link together into barriers of any length for containment and absorption. Manufactured using an outer net of polyester and an inner sock of bond polypropylene filled with an all natural, oil only hydrophobic fiber.
- All natural Oil only fiber that has the capacity to absorb 13 times its own weight.
- Rope running along length of boom adds strength for deployment and retrieval.
- Strong, zinc-plated carbon steel attachment clips and rings allow you to link Booms together for greater strength.
- Oil-only Natural Fiber is highly absorbent and selective in absorbing oil-based spills in a variety of environments.
- Tough outer mesh resists snags and debris while remaining pliable.
- Spun bond polypropylene skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay.
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids — including lubricants, fuels and cleaning agents — without absorbing a drop of water.
- Hugs ground to confine and soak up spills on land; floats to confine and soak up spills on water.
- Can be incinerated.
See the Oil Absorbent Boom Data Sheet.